Thursday, August 11, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday!

Well, I think I'm going to stay with Blogger for now... and probably awhile. I just really like the overall style and features of this site, and I've really enjoyed starting to read other people's blogs and getting to know them. The other blogging website has similar features, and I know more people using it, but I don't know... half the fun is meeting people here on Blogger. :) We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll keep both?

Okay, this is my first attempt to "link up"... whatever that means? Ha. It looks like fun, so I'm trying it. *I apologize in advance because I don't think I'm doing this correctly! I don't really understand how to put a button in a post that will link to someone else's page. So... I just inserted a "picture" of the button below and linked back to the blog I got this from in the text below that. If anyone can explain how to do all of this, I'd love you forever! :)*

I enjoyed reading From Mrs. to Mama's post today, and I've had some "SERIOUSLY?!" moments this week, so here it goes...

1. SERIOUSLY, weather?! When will this heat ENDDDD? I'm not much for cold weather, but I'm DEFINITELY ready for some fall time. Commmmme onnnnnnn...

2. I went with one of my best friends to her doctor's appointment yesterday (she's pregnant and right at about 33 weeks). The doctor told her she was looking great and that her baby could be an 8-9 pounder. SERIOUSLY? If only you could see my friend... she looks great, and we went into that appointment assuming the doctor would say her little girl is on the SMALL side!

3. Speaking of pregnancy, I haven't been feeling so hot the last couple of days, and a few friends and family members have automatically jumped to the conclusion that I'm pregnant. SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE?! I'm attributing my nausea to tummy problems or bad food. But I still find it humorous that as soon as you get married, you're not allowed to get sick without people assuming you're carrying a child... silly!

4. My husband has started studying for the CPA, and he took his first practice test and got slightly less than what he'd hoped for. Seriously, I'm SO proud of him and think he did SUCH A GREAT JOB! Sometimes, he's wayyyy too hard on himself. :( But I guess I get how that goes... he takes his first (real!) test next week, so I know he's only nervous about doing well. 

5. My mom left today to go help my middle sister move into a new apartment at school. So, Chris and I offered to stay at my parents' house while she's gone for a few days to keep my youngest sister company. I'm seriously pretty stoked about it... we've been temporarily living with my in laws, so it'll *kind of* be like we're at our own place (until we can ACTUALLY move into our own place). Woo hoo!

6. "And she was like, 'SEEWEEUSLY?!' And I was like, 'Seeeeeeeeweeeeeusssslyyyyyyy!' And she was like, 'OHMYGOSH!'" ...This has become my adorable 6-year-old cousin (and Godchild!)'s favorite thing to say (she says it ALLLL THE TIIIIME... about anything and everything!), and "seriously" has become her new favorite word. She says it just the way I typed it. It's hilarious. And adorable. And she and my aunt just recently moved to Florida, so I miss her terribly and miss hearing this! Love you, Lilly boo!

What made you go, "SERIOUSLY?!" this week? Go link up on Becky's blog! :)

Happy Thursday!

Xoxo,
H

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following back now! I'm so glad you started a blog on blogger! {It's by far the best and beats out tumblr any day of the week!} I'm so excited to have a new newlywed friend! I'll be one in just a few short weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from another and wanted to reach out! I am originally from Texas and love anyone from my home-state :) I love your maltipoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers and I'm also new to blogging so I wanted to hop over to yours! :) Love the link up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...