Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The last 2 months

Have been wedding-filled. 
One of my best friends got married in the beginning of June.

Then another great friend got married the following weekend.
Boo for blurry pics.
Chris and I celebrated our 1-year wedding anniversary.

Then 2 of our best friends got married after that.
From her Bachelorette Party. Wedding pics to come!
He was the Best Man at our wedding, and Hubs returned the favor. :)
It's been non. stop. But I'm definitely enjoying every bit and remember like it was yesterday when I was doing all these fun, exciting things and my closest family members and friends came to celebrate with me. It's definitely consumed the first half of my summer! But, I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Speaking of summer, the end of the school year went well! Busy. Crazy. Stressful. But well. First year under my belt. And by that, I mean first 2 months. But you get my drift. I'm definitely ready and excited for a little break, but I feel that much better having gotten my feet wet a bit before getting started on my first full year of teaching.

What has everyone been up to??

*Side note- this post was supposed to go up 2 weeks ago... but when I logged into Blogger this morning to write ANOTHER post and try to be a good little blogger, I realized it never posted?! My baddddd, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...