Saturday, September 3, 2011

GEAUX TIGERSSSSS!!!

Today is the FIRST LSU game of the season, and I couldn't be more stoked! Hubs and I are pretty big LSU fans... that's where we went to school. :)


Our plan is to go over to my parents' house because they're having a bunch of people over for the game. We'll probably all hang out, drink beer, pretend like we're still in college and cheer along to LSU chants, and eat some yummy cajun food! (Mom's making crawfish etouffee!) Should be a fab time.

Lots of updates, but I'll write more later. This post is strictly dedicated to my wonderful school. Sorry Duckies, but my heart's with the Tigers!

Xoxo,
H

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate that you called them the Duckies... Geaux Tigers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...